- This highly elastic universal sealing compound is resistant to mineral oils and numerous synthetic oils, lubricants, petrol, diesel oil, greases, hot and cold water, detergents, sunlight, ozone, and sea water.
- REINZOSIL is suitable for continuous operation in the temperature range between -50 ?C and +250 ?C (briefly up to 300 ?C).
- Due to its special properties, REINZOSIL is used in the most varied applications, e.g. as FIPG (formed-in-place gasket) for wet assembly, i.e. for sealing small gaps under pressure as well as for cylinder liners in piston machines, and also to compensate for extensive component warping.
- Moreover, the compound is also used to seal constructional fissures or cracks, and for seals that are subjected to considerable relative movement.
- The compound can also be applied to assembled components. In these cases, after the sealing joint has been cleaned and degreased, REINZOSIL is applied directly to the sealing gap, similar to the procedures used in the building industry.
(£7.90 ex. VAT)
Free delivery is available for all orders over £50
If you are unsure about a product, feel free to call us on 02476 663 969 for more information.
If you are from outside of the UK, don’t worry we can still help you out. Just contact us prior placing the order and we will email you with the additional delivery charge and information.
|Product Range||Silicone Sealant|
Write a review
Write a Review
Ask a question
Please log in to ask a question.