Fuel Treatment 155ml
It gives your fuel system what it really needs - a blend of super slick oils and additives with a high detergent action that allows the engine to operate at maximum efficiency.
Also, it cleans and lubricates the carburetor and injectors and causes the fuel to burn more thoroughly for increased power and less fuel consumption.
Lucas Fuel Treatment should definitely be used in vehicles that require leaded fuel because it actually replaces the benefits of lead in gasoline without causing harmful emissions. Use it to pass smog tests. Finally, it totally neutralizes the harmful effects of low sulfur diesel fuel.
Lucas Fuel treatment complies with the federal low sulfur content requirements for use in diesel motor vehicles and nonroad, locomotive and marine diesel equipment engines.
- A great tune-up in a bottle
- Cleans and lubricates the fuel system
- Neutralizes low sulfur fuel problems
- Increases power and miles per gallon by burning excess exhaust emissions
- Increases the life of pumps and injectors
- Pour Lucas Fuel Treatment directly into fuel tank
- Recommended dosage is 2-3 ounces of Fuel Treatment per 10 gallons of fuel
- Exceeding the recommended dosage is not harmful to your vehicle
(£5.79 ex. VAT)
Free delivery is available for all orders over £50
If you are unsure about a product, feel free to call us on 02476 663 969 for more information.
If you are from outside of the UK, don’t worry we can still help you out. Just contact us prior placing the order and we will email you with the additional delivery charge and information.
|Product Range||Fuel Treatment|
Write a review
Write a Review
About Lucas Oil
Ask a question
Please log in to ask a question.