WD40 Smart Straw - 450ml
- WD-40 is a mixture of chemical concentrates suspended in a high grade petroleum distillate.
- Will not affect fabrics, rubbers or plastics.
- Its working temperature is between minus 100? F and 300 degrees F.
- WD-40 is an all purpose liquid for displacing moisture corrosion control, lubrication, cleaning and penetration.
- WD-40 has the ability to penetrate the minute grain boundaries on all metals, although not essentially a lubricant, WD-40 is regularly used to lubricate all light machinery and electrical equipment.
- Thoroughly recommended to clean, preserve and protect all tools.
(£5.00 ex. VAT)
Free delivery is available for all orders over £50
If you are unsure about a product, feel free to call us on 02476 663 969 for more information.
If you are from outside of the UK, don’t worry we can still help you out. Just contact us prior placing the order and we will email you with the additional delivery charge and information.